Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Christmas is a great time to create! Here are some of the things I have done.

This clay pot nativity is a craft I copied off of an Enrichment/Homemaking Night Activity. I loved it and really liked how it turned out. I made an even smaller clay pot nativity to match this one.
This foamie nativity is one I bought at Michael's Craft. I love kid crafts!
This was a craft my husband and I did together. We had gone to the Coca Cola Museum and wanted to figure out a way to use the classic coke bottle in a craft. This is what we came up with. I made a snowman by putting cotton balls inside the bottle and using buttons and other crafting items to decorate the bottle. Mike used a sprite bottle to create a Christmas tree using various ornaments and garland to decorate.
I love miniature Christmas villages. They embody everything I would imagine would be the perfect Christmas town. Puffy white snow, old fashioned, decorated shops and everyone preparing for the holidays. I love making my own perfect Christmas village. Here is one we created for ourselves. We used a mirror to make a lake and then bought a set at Home Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment