Before my son was born we bought an antique desk at a garage sale. I wasn't in love with it but Mike liked it. One day online I saw a desk that was almost identical to mine with an antiqued makeover. I loved it! I knew my desk was destined to similar greatness. When we first moved into the house we had the movers leave the desk in the garage. Mike sanded it and we primed and painted it white. We carried the desk up to our guest room but didn't get back to work on it. I found out that my friend Savannah is great at refinishing old furniture so she came over and helped me finish the job on the desk. I never took a before picture so here is the picture of the desk that looks very similar to mine on the website
Sweet Pickins Furniture.
Picture from Sweet Pickins Furniture. Find her project makeover
here.
This is my desk.
This desk sits in our guest room which is also my craft/sewing room. I love having this room and having this desk all gussied up now makes it even better.
So cute!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love it.
ReplyDelete