Christmas is a season of giving but who am I kidding it's fun to get things too!
My sister-in-law Jill gave me Craft Hope, a book I wanted that is filled with crafts and organizations that are in need of those crafts. The pictures are lovely in the book.

(photo from http://www.dana-made-it.com/)
Holy moly a Silhouette! Let the fun begin. My husband and I (since we got it before Christmas) played around with it a bit. I'll have to get some pictures of my first projects (journal jar and nativity tile). However, I do have a picture of a silhouette made with my Silhouette. We took the picture below at a pumpkin patch and I took out the color and heightened the contrast so that it would be easier to trace on the software.


I'm excited to make more fun things.
Viola! A silhouette of my little guy. A perfect keepsake for his baby book. I can always remember how he likes to jut out his bottom jaw.
No comments:
Post a Comment