Saturday, September 11, 2010

Check that off the wish list-Summer Scarf


I've created a wish list of crafts I would like to do and a summer scarf was one of them. Well I ended up being a side-kick with this project. My mom and I visited this huge fabric store in California. They had tons of cottons and other fabrics for under $2 a yard! This project required half a yard of fabric, regular thread and elastic thread. I've never used elastic thread so I let my mom work with the elastic since it was her sewing machine and lets face it she's much better at sewing than me!
I look sort of mad or concerned in this close-up pic so please ignore my funny face. For a tutorial go here. I got the tutorial from Made.

3 comments:

  1. I made one of these for my mom for mother's day. I made it without the elastic thread and it worked out great! I think they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mad face is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete