Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feeling Crafty

I've had this insecurity for making gifts for friends.  I will make things for my family on occasion but I'm always nervous about making something for a friend because what if they think it is lame?!  Well after receiving so many cute homemade gifts at my baby shower I decided I would make a gift for a friend.  This friend just had a baby girl in January and is such an amazing person.  She is a woman of so many trades but doesn't really like to get crafty so I decided to make something for her little girl.  Since she has two older boys she loves dressing her little girl in a lot of pink so I stuck with pink things.

I made these three hair clips all in different shades of pink.  

 As well as a frilly, pink tutu.
 Here are a few more hair clips I've made in the last week.  
Here are the tutorials I based my designs off of: Ruffle petal flower, Bows, Felt Rose, cluster of flowers, rolled felt flower.

1 comment:

  1. Those are darling! I'm sure she loved it! :). I miss crafting with you!

    ReplyDelete