Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ABC Quilt

I found this fabric in California and loved the panel. I initially wanted to try a patchwork quilt but I thought this panel was much cuter than anything I could put together so I just bought some flannel for the back and some quilt batting. I sewed along the squares to make it look more patchwork but it was the border that gave me the headache. It shouldn't have been bad I just had some measurement problems. At the end I didn't pay too much attention to the border because I just wanted to get this done. Then the next day I laid it out in my son's room and this is what he did...



I'd call this a success!

2 comments:

  1. It's great! I love it. We'll have to talk about it, I want to know how you did the binding and how you would or wouldn't change how you did it in the future. I made the pillowcase dresses a couple weeks ago. They were REALLY easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he loved it! Good job. I'm loving your craft blog.

    ReplyDelete